Ski and Skate Sale
2016 Waitsfield Ski and Skate Sale!
Waitsfield Elementary School
Saturday, Nov. 12 - 9AM - 5PM
Sunday, Nov. 13 - 10AM - 2PM
NEW AND USED EQUIPMENT AND CLOTHING FOR SKIERS, RIDERS, SKATERS, AND WINTER LOVERS OF ALL AGES.
ALL PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT THE WAITSFIELD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (WES) PTA.
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES
Weekdays, beginning Nov. 7th - CONSIGNMENT PRE-REGISTRATION AT WES 7:45- 3:00
FRIDAY, NOV. 11 - CONSIGNMENT DROP-OFF 4:00 - 7:00 PM
SATURDAY, NOV. 12 - VOLUNTEERS SHOP FROM 7:30 - 8:30 AM
SALE OPEN FROM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SUNDAY, NOV. 13 - SALE OPEN FROM 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
* UNSOLD CONSIGNMENT ITEMS MUST BE COLLECTED BY 2:00*
CONSIGNMENT- WES PTA takes a 20% commission from each sale. Here's how it works...
1. Pre-register for consignment (receive your vendor # and item tags) at WES starting Monday, November 7th, 7:30 -9:00 am, M-F. Label your gear and bring it to drop off on Friday, Nov. 11th from 4:00 - 7:00. Consignment gear will not be accepted before this time. **This method saves you a ton of time!
2. Bring your gear to WES between 4:00 and 7:00 on Friday, November 11th. Register for consignment (receive your vendor # and item tags), label your gear and hand it over. Consignment gear will not be accepted before this time.
**Please!! No straight skis, used ski helmets, or old moldy skates from your attic.
The Ski and Skate Sale reserves the right to refuse unsafe or outdated gear. The vintage ski clothes we will accept!
DICKER OPTION - You have the option of reducing the price on your unsold items by
20% on Sunday at 10:00 a.m. (only for items above $20). You select this "dicker option" when you register for consignment.
UNSOLD CONSIGNMENT ITEMS - ALL unsold items must be picked up from the sale
by 2:00 on Sunday. Here's how it works.......
1. You bring (or know) your vendor # and list of items to our "Dicker and Check Out"
table on the floor of the sale.
2. We tell you which items have sold. **We do not keep track of what you put in the sale!**
3. You collect your unsold items and return to the "Dicker and Check Out" table.
We check your items out and thank you for coming!
**Unsold items not picked up by 2:00 on Sunday become the property of the Waitsfield PTA.
**Waitsfield School and/or PTA are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Label your items well!
**CONSIGNEES WILL RECEIVE CHECKS BY MAIL FOR SOLD ITEMS**
VOLUNTEERS - The Waitsfield Ski and Skate Sale relies on and welcomes volunteers from throughout our community and beyond. Participation has its perks!
*Volunteers are well fed.
*Volunteers get to wear aprons and nifty orange hats.
*Volunteers get to shop early on Saturday morning (7:30 - 8:30), before the doors open to the public!
Here's how to volunteer......
1. On-line sign up.
2. Stop in the Waitsfield School and put your name on the volunteer board.
Waitsfield Elementary School Phone: 496-3643